Sunday, June 9, 2013

North Korea

Some weeks ago my teacher was talking with my about North Korea. I could not believe what one of my classmates told us. He saw a documentary about this country. People that have a business like a tea  house or other kind of restaurants waited all their life for one customer, they had never seen a people from other country in their life, is this really fair? When the people from the documentary arrived to the tea house, the owner was even shaking because it was an important moment in their life.

Think about it we see people from different cultures, other parts of the world everyday and we never realize it but we are lucky. I see people that get mad when there is no more of their favorite ice cream in the store, really silly things even kids are angry when their parent does not buy them some toy or junk food, maybe is because they have never seen how other people live and how harsh is their life. We humans constantly say that my life is difficult that nobody understand me, why the rich people have the best live, why I did not born in a wealthy family. Stop asking why, just think a moment, how many people suffer more than you, There is people that do not even have something to eat. We just want more and more, until everyone is happy with what they have we are going to improve because avarice will not lead us to anywhere.

 I cannot understand even though we know that people in North Korea are in pain, we do not do anything. This is not a matter of North Korea is a matter of the world, I have always wanted to say this but we are not from United States of America, Brazil, Europe or Mexico we are citizens of the world. Who was the one who said that people who born in a certain place are called by certain name, lets stop being blind, lets stop this lies, lets stop those who are controlling us. We born in the Earth and earth is our home. I do not believe that we own things because when we die are really those things owned by us. No body knows what is after dead but I can promise you that the money you fought so much for, which made you betray people and harm them will not go with you. Just one question I really have what kind of memories are you leaving to those that met once met you, because that is the only thing that will stay here when we die, nothing else will stay. Are you just leaving hatred, sadness, anger or other bad emotion.

Here is a video about a girl that escaped from that country, she talks about what she saw there http://www.ted.com/talks/hyeonseo_lee_my_escape_from_north_Korea.html. If even after read this and see the video you still do not care about them, I do not know how I can change your opinion, maybe until you want to change by yourself you will do it.

We can do many thing in order to help this people like post things on the Internet, if you like music write about it, draws, talk with other people and let them know. If we really want we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment